Should I develop a curriculum for my clients?
Before you invest time and money in developing a course for your adult clients, use this 15-minute video tutorial and my downloadable handout to answer six pre-design questions about your proposed curriculum.
This video tutorial is one lesson from my upcoming online course Design Transformative Curriculum. It will help you conduct a pre-design curriculum survey to:
- Assess whether your clients have a knowledge and skills gap that could be addressed by a course or curriculum
- Identify exactly what your clients need to DO that they aren’t doing now
- Target the most essential information your clients need to START doing it
- Determine if system barriers are the real problem
- Address personal barriers that may be getting in the way of learning and behavior change
Use this tutorial to conduct your pre-design curriculum survey.
Watch the video, then download the fillable handout to conduct your own pre-design survey for your proposed curriculum. When you fill in your information I’ll let you know when the doors to my online course Design Transformative Curriculum are open.
Continue planning your behavior-change curriculum.
If you'd like to do some additional planning before Design Transformative Curriculum opens its doors, click the following link to sign up for my free five-lesson program Plan Your Behavior Change Course. Each lesson includes a short assignment to help you get clear on what you'd like to work on once Design Transformative Curriculum begins.
Let me know what you'd like to know how to do!
As you think about designing behavior-change curriculum for your adult clients, let me know in the comments section below what you'd like to learn how to do.